Wednesday 27 June 2012

The good, the bad and the pretty

Have I mentioned that the Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre is only a 10 minute DLR ride away from my flat? It opened last September and it is said to be the largest urban shopping mall in Europe.

It is very tempting to stop by after work... Especially now that the sales have started!
After a long and tiring day at the office yesterday, where I was trying to get my completely non-techy head around setting up an online registration module, I thought I did deserve a treat.

And here it is:

Oh, so pretty
I spotted these flat, coral coloured shoes a little while ago. My black flat 'events-shoes' are starting to look worn out, so I am looking for another comfortable pair that I can wear for hours. At £55 I thought they were rather expensive (for what they are) though. So, I was delighted to see that they were now on sale! And this lovely pair was the last one in my size, too. What a lucky day!

Now, the bad: I tried on some skinny jeans in New Look. Despite having picked them in TWO sizes bigger than my usual size (as they did look rather tiny on the hanger already), I couldn't even pull them over my CALVES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment