Monday 4 February 2013

Welcome to the 21st century

A few weeks ago, I finally got myself a smartphone. Primarily, so I can access the internet when I am on the go. Given that I usually sit in front of the PC all day long at work and also having internet at home, this isn't really necessary but there you go.

I went for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and it's taken me a few days (including consulting google) to figure out how it works. This was particularly annoying on the first morning, when I couldn't work out how to switch off the alarm... Or when I couldn't answer a call... Both by the way are done in the same way: by sliding the icons across the screen - instead of tapping on them wildly and increasingly aggressively...

I am most excited though about the cover I got on ebay :-)

In pink of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment