Monday 27 January 2014

The Byron myth

I'd heard about it, but had never tried one. The day had finally come!

On Saturday afternoon, the weather suddenly turned from moderate rain to a downpour complete with thunder and lighting. I don't think I've been caught in such bad rain for a while. By the time we arrived at Byron, we were soaking wet... (and I am talking about a 2 minute walk!) Probably a good thing that it's winter, cause otherwise, I would have seriously been tempted to take off my jeans!

As per the Byron philosophy, all burgers are served medium. And yes, it was delicious! Together with the oreo cookie milkshake - which really is a meal in itself and was equally delicious - it was very filling indeed. So, we hardly touched the courgette fries. Which was a real shame not only cause it's not nice to waste food, but also because there were very yummy, too. And thanks to S's charm we got complimentary nachos with guacamole and salsa - if you don't ask, you don't get :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment