Saturday 1 February 2014

I'm going on a Wahanda break

I had a £10 Wahanda voucher which I had to use before the end of January. So, I booked a 1 hour massage at Stratford Salon. It had very positive reviews - not sure who they are written by. I can honestly say, it was the worst massage I've had so far.

The salon is shabby, the treatment room small and due to lack of heating, they use a portable heater - the noise coming from the fan doesn't exactly contribute to a relaxing atmosphere. The massage bed is very basic and you have to lie down on some sort of mini-pillow - which most certainly doesn't get cleaned after each customer - yuk! I was asked to get undressed and was then made to wait 15 minutes.

The massage was just terrible. I can't really describe it, but it was just random and amateurish. Besides, she kept digging in her nails and when I came home, I noticed scratches on my neck. I honestly considered leaving early but I suppose I hoped that it might get better and while I had fortunately only paid £20, I had already paid.

I will certainly not go back and will probably stick with Time Out and amazon local vouchers with regard to massages.

No comments:

Post a Comment