Friday 8 August 2014

Morgenstund hat Gold im Mund

Or maybe not so much.

Not surprisingly, I was up early on my day off. And also not surprisingly, I was having my shower, when the concierge and the plumber guy showed up to check whether the leak on the ground floor (my flat is on the 6th floor...) was coming from my place. And yes - you can probably guess it - lo and behold, this is what they found underneath my bathtub:

I of course couldn't see any of this, as it's hidden underneath the tub and behind the tub paneling...

Pretty, hm?! My landlord didn't seem particularly worried when I told him. That was before I sent him that photo though... And I haven't heard from him since then.

According to the concierge, I am still lucky as they had a similar problem in another flat in the building, where the whole bathroom was flooded basically and the carpet soaked. He then reassuringly added that the whole place, which is only about 6-8 years old, was falling apart. Brilliant....

I sincerely hope that this will get sorted quickly. And I will just assume that the mould didn't cause any health damages. F*ck knows how long this has been there...

No comments:

Post a Comment