Thursday 26 March 2015

Come dine with me

Since I handed in my resignation, I've received many lovely emails from our members, thanking me , wishing me well and saying that I will be missed. I had worked closely with D for two years and at the end of his term, he'd already thanked me with the most beautiful flowers. Nevertheless, he was keen to take me out to one of his favourite restaurants in Edinburgh before I leave in the summer. As it happens, we had a business trip to Glasgow planned anyway, so I flew into Edinburgh first for some extraordinary dining.

For once, I felt that the place was just too nice and I felt embarrassed about taking photos. So, unfortunately, I cannot show you the outstanding creations of the amazing tasting menu at Michelin starred Martin Wishart in Leith. Even more than enjoying the fantastic food, I really appreciated the gesture. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment